How It Works
How it works:
- Design: Our team of sock artists will help you bring your custom sock idea to life, totally free. Or if you would rather make your own design, totally cool too! Once you love your design, we'll move it into production.
- Sock Production: Once you approve the sock design, we'll start making them. This usually takes about 2-3 weeks, depending on the size of the order.
- Socks Shipped: After your socks are made, we inspect each pair to make sure they meet our standards. We then ship them out to you!
Technical Details That Sets Us Apart:
- Flat knit - these are great every-day socks, not too thick, not too thin.
- 12-inch long, so about half calf. Not too high, not too low.
- Hand-linked toe - it's a bit more work but makes sure the toe is seamless. Your feet will appreciate it.
- 200 needle count - the highest available needle count machines that produce a super soft, dense fabric that results in extremely high-definition printing.
- 360 printed, using a revolutionary new technology that eliminates the seams produced in dy-sublimation, and allows us to use all types of materials.
- Cotton with air-covered spandex - cotton is a natural fiber that has been used in garments for centuries, and after testing many different fibers, we realized maybe those romans weren't so crazy after all. We added air-covered spandex to give it extra-stretchiness, so we can produce a one-size fits most sock - from about a size 5 women's to a size 12 men's.
- One-size fits most - from about a size 5 women's to a size 12 men's.
- Your very own design!
Custom Socks Pricing
Free designs and no startup costs. Our socks are one size fits most, up to a size 12 male, so no need to worry about sizing.
We offer distributor pricing for members of organizations like PPAI and ASI. Please contact us to verify membership.
|Pairs Ordered||Cost/Pair per Design|